- Worship Services
Al Inshirah provides the following religious and educational services:
Daily Salat: The Center is open daily for all five prayers.
Salatul Ju’muah: Provided on weekly basis throughout the year. The Friday prayer begins with the Khutba at 1:00 pm and concludes with the prayer at 1:30 p.m. (1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. DST).
Eid Celebrations: Al Inshirah provides annual celebrations commemorating Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha.
Ramadan Program: Al Inshirah’s Ramadan Program is the highlight of our spiritual and religious activities. Daily gatherings for Iftar in the Social Hall/School is followed by Maghrib prayer, Qur’anic reading, and conclude with Isha and Taraweeh prayers.
Hajj Program: Al Inshirah provides religious guidance and spiritual leadership for members of our community that are interested in making Hajj.
Sunday Ta’leem: Is a conversational format that typically addresses Islamic topics of contemporary, historical and educational issues affecting the Muslim Community in general and Muslims Americans in particular. Ta’leem begins at 11 a.m.
Sunday Weekend School: The Clara Muhammad Weekend School provides instruction for K-12th grade students in Islamic Studies, Qur’anic Studies, and Arabic. Classes begin at 10 a.m.
- Marriage (Nikkah) Services
Al-Inshirah Islamic Center provides marriage services including counseling. Counseling appointments can be arranged by contacting the Masjid Imam.
In order to get married one will need the following:
1. A valid marriage license from Jackson County, Missouri.
2. A valid identification such as driver license, passport, state id, or military id.
3. A $50 donation payable to the masjid.
4. An agreed upon dowry (gift) from the groom to the bride before the service.
- Funeral Services
“To Allah we belong, and to HIm is our return.” (Al Baqara:156)
At Al-Inshirah Islamic Center we respect death as being a part of the cycle of life, not the end of life. While biding Muslims farewell at burial, we also remain reverent of the enternal life that is before us and strive to find solace and joy in that.
Al-Inshirah Islamic Center provides quality service and guidance to our membership and assist them in fulfilling their religious duty of performing proper Islamic burial for themselves and their loved ones.
Our services include:
– Assist with coordination of the entire burial process
– Islamic burial preparation including Ghusl, washing and preparing the body for burial in accordance to Islamic guidelines, by a trained person(s) of same sex as deceased..
– Janazah prayer at masjid, funeral home, or gravesite.
At the Time of Need
Contact an Al-Inshirah Islamic Center administrator at (816) 960-0475. After business hours leave a message givng a name, address, and phone number of the deceased. You will be contacted immediately by a member of our Janazah Committee.